1. to prepare the preliminary sketch of the plans for (a work to be executed), especially to plan the form and structure of
2. plan and fashion artistically or skillfully
3. intend for a definite purpose
4. form or conceive in the mind; contrive; plan
5. assign in thought or intention; purpose
1. to construct (especially something complex) by assembling and joining parts of materials.
2. to establish, increase, or strengthen
3. to mold, form, or create
4. to base; found: a relationship built on trust
HHJ Architects, PLLC and contractor HHJ Inc. share a meaningful goal: to fully integrate the creative process of DESIGN and the exacting demands of BUILD. The team of experienced professionals assembled for each project ensures maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness from early stages of a project.
For over forty years we have been designing and building - our team, our skills, our experience, and most importantly, we've been designing and building great buildings and lasting relationships. From industrial and commercial projects to small tenant improvements and site plans, our clients know HHJ is a leader in the field.
The HHJ Team brings an impressive portfolio of experience to the project team. Our expertise in renovation and tenant improvements are assets to clients, agencies, and consultants. HHJ was able to help one client through their purchase and major renovation involving a structural upgrade to an older commercial space in Seattle. In only 6 months, the design, permitting, and construction were complete within the City of Seattle.
© Copyright 2014 HHJ Architects, PLLC
601 St. Helens, Tacoma WA 98402 Phone: (253) 922-4168 Fax: (253) 922-7391